Monday, August 9, 2010

What was I thinking?

So I keep having dreams about my ex who I haven't talked to in... 2 years. So I read into all these dreams as, "Hey! Maybe I should contact him again!" because when you first wake up in the morning, your mind is running on all cylinders... So I send him a text message using the last phone number I have for him. I pretty much said it was me, that I knew texting him was completely random but my dreams told me too (I'm an idiot), and I would like to reconnect with him if he wanted. I receive a text back saying, "I don't know you leave me alone". Okay... so did I get the wrong number or did I actually get my ex and he wants nothing to do with me? So I sent him a message on fb asking him. LOL I. Am. So. Retarded. I'm just getting tired of these dreams that I keep having of him. You'd think after 3/4 years I would be over him, but apparently NOT. I keep having dreams that he wants to be with me again. Ugh. And then I keep having dreams that my recent ex is trying to sleep with me sister so... that's nice. My head is fucked up. Yay me.

No comments:

Post a Comment